Do you want to learn more about COVID-19 community support programs available in the greater Edmonton area? Are you looking for some online information about the COVID-19 resources in different languages? In this section, you can learn more about COVID-19 awareness, prevention, response, and recovery resources and downloadable infographics for your social media platforms relevant to families and community groups/ organizations in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Resources for families, educators, volunteers, and essential workers
- Canadian Mental Health Association Edmonton (2020). Resources for newcomers to Canada November 2020.
- Edmonton Public Library (2020). Back to School.
- Government of Alberta (2020). K to 12 learning during COVDI-19.
- Norquest College (2020). Mental health and Covid-19.
- To do Canada (2020). Free Online Educational Resources.
Multilingual/ multicultural resources for community organizations
- Alberta Health Services (2020). Translated resources. Novel corona virus (covid-19).
- Department of Emergency Medicine, University of British Columbia. (2020, September). COVID-19 Multilingual Resources. Reputable resources for learning more about COVID-19.
- Edmonton Intercultural Center (nd). Community. Support. Diversity. Connections.
- Immigrant Services of Calgary (2020). COVID-19 Resources.
Downloadable resources for your social media campaigns
- Alberta Health Services (2020). Signage and posters. Novel coronavirus (covid-19).
- Alberta Health Services (2020). Information posters and fact sheets.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2020). COVID-19 One-Stop Shop Toolkits, Videos, Social Media, PSAs, Print Resources, Checklists, FAQs, and Web Resources.
- Government of Canada (2020). Corona disease (Covid-19): Awareness resources.
- Government of Canada (2020). COVID-19: Social media and promotional resources for Health Canada and Public Health Agency of Canada.
- World Health Organization (2020). Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Mythbusters.
Canadian and international government resources
- Alberta Government (2020). COVID-19 resources for Albertans.
- Alberta Health (2020). Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Canadian Red Cross (2020). COVID-19 – Novel Coronavirus: Canadian Red Cross Relief and Resources.
- Charity Village (2020). COVID-19 resources from Canadian nonprofit umbrella groups.
- Government of Canada. Corona disease virus (COVID-19).
- World Health Organization (WHO, 2020). Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.